Looking for help withyour accounting and tax matters?
We surely can help.
A Team of Professionals
Chartered Professional Accountants with over a decade of experiences help our clients in accounting tasks and tax.
Make It Simple
We love easy and convenient processes to get the job done. Within just a few clicks, the process kicks off right away.
Big Data Ideas
Introduce business analytics/big data ideas to small businesses to make better informed decisions.
reliable, deliver as promised.
a professional team, responsive.
…suggested some interesting apps to help us be more productive and stay organized.
always come to us with useful tax and business advices.
…help me take steps to grow the business and my wealth
are patient and approachable the whole way through.
How can I minimize my company's tax obligations?
- There is no magic answer to reducing the taxes to nil but being proactive always get you well prepared. Simply, maximize all the deductions available as well as defer the tax as much as you can to the future.
- Plan ahead and discuss with your accountants and lawyers and assess the situation carefully.
How can I take my business to another level?
When my tax is due?
- March 31 – NR4 filing deadline
- March 31 – Family Trust filing deadline
- April 30 – Personal Income Tax Return (interest charges commence for self-employed)
- June 15 – Personal Income Tax Return deadline for self-employed (penalty deadline only)
- Interest charges commence 2 months post year-end for corporation’s not eligible for Small Business Deduction
- Interest charges commence 3 months post year-end for CCPC’s
- Corporate Tax return due 6 months post year end
- Instalments due at end of each month
- If an annual GST filer return is due 3 months post year-end
- If monthly/quarterly GST filer its due 1 month after month/quarter